Waiyim was sick last week, so I had to take care of her class…..
…and meet new students…
at 9H30 (I had and I hate to wake up at 07H00)
- Your teacher Waiyim is sick, so I'll replace her today. 'gonna teach you the hard way…
- Today, we're gonna study perspective's rules.
- So, what is perspective? It's a point and lines going towards this point. That's all, now go sketching, I'll give you 30 minutes.
- (surfing on internet, trying to get some sleep)
- I'm done.
- Ugly 3-minutes-sketch
- Hehe, I see, I see what kind of guy you are….
- So you're kidding me right? Drawing class is just a joke to you? right?
- Yeah, you know, I used to think that I was a king and do the same kind of stuff with my teacher when I was your age…. 12 years ago…
- DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID? WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE PIECE OF S***t? HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THIS KIND OF WORK? ARE YOU KIDDING?
- SO MANY YEARS OF STUDYING IN ART SCHOOL TO END HERE-I'M A GREAT ARTIST ALMOST GOT MY DIPLOMA-LOST MY HONOUR-LAZY KID-RIFF RAFF-UNEMPLOYMENT-PRINCIPAL OFFICE-TROUBLES FOR YOU!
- NO, GET BACK TO WORK AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU DRAW THE BEIJING'S IMPERIAL CITY IN 3 DIMENTIONAL PERSPECTIVE!
- No, really, it happen something completely different.
I taught them french…
- The most important thing about french prononciation is TONE. For example, take the sound "R". In the "meRde" word (shit), without the "R", there's no meaning anymore…
- Okay, let's start after the "Balls" word again, allright? Your turn..
J*sus Fu**ing Christ's balls!
that's better, let's start once again.
They LOVE me now… 🙄 :p
ben ça se passe de commentaires, non?
Sachez seulement qu'ils m'adorent depuis ce jour.
Sans blague, vous en avez eu beaucoup des profs comme moi au lycée? 😀